Welcome to the talque community!
Our mission is to provide the highest level of customer experience and to create the best possible conditions for successful networking while attending or hosting an digital, hybrid or on-site event. We are committed to hosting a safe space where our actions align with our vision and purpose.
In order to achieve the common goals of our talque community and make the event a success, it is important to us that all talque users feel safe and supported at all times. To help everyone having the best possible experience, please take a look at our community guidelines:
Positive & relevant communication:
- Introduce yourself.
- Feel free to post questions and start discussions on any topics relating to the event you’re attending.
- Treat others as you would treat them in real life.
- Be polite and communicate with respect.
- Respect the privacy of other community members.
Rules & restrictions:
- Don’t share posts or content without permission (“unauthorized use of content and intellectual property”)
- Don’t share personal or private information.
- Don’t post irrelevant messages or misinformation.
- Don’t post promotional content.
- Don’t post explicit, rude or aggressive content.
- Personal attacks, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Racism, sexism and any other discrimination will not be tolerated.
If you experience or witness any behavior, inappropriate posts, spam or comments that do not follow our community guidelines, please use the option to report and/or block.
Our team will review each report and follow up as needed. In the event of a violation of our guidelines, we will take necessary action to protect each member. This might include a warning or, in the event of extreme or repeated behavior, removing the reported member from the network. All reports are kept confidential.
If you receive inappropriate chat messages by someone, please go to chat settings and click on the [Mark as spam] button.
If you use the option to block someone, you can also unblock that person again anytime. Blocked persons can be viewed in your personal settings in the security section.
For additional help, please contact us directly at email@example.com or reach out to one of the community administrators or moderators of the respective event.