Working Student Marketing
Talque is a fast-growing startup from Berlin with the goal of revolutionizing events both digitally and analogously.
For the past 8 years, talque has been providing a cloud-based event platform for efficient event management. We enable our customers to create and experience events such as trade fairs, conferences, and conventions in a digital or hybrid format. Talque’s solution is already in use by over 300 customers in 18 countries worldwide.
Now, with your help, we aim to professionally market talque nationally and internationally, generating a boost in maximum visibility and reach. Our technology is so advanced and innovative that achieving complete market penetration is only a matter of time.
- Support in managing marketing projects
- Assistance in conducting content research and target audience-related data projects
- Creation of presentations and texts
- Participation in social media management and other marketing activities
- Content creation for various channels
- Occasional support in event management
- Your areas of study: Marketing, Graphics, or Humanities
- Preferably, you have initial experience in marketing or the event industry
- You have already gained experience in image editing and/or video editing (Photoshop, InDesign, or Canva, InShot)
- You possess a strong understanding of text and have a good eye for graphics
- You are creative and enjoy the world of social media
- You have well-developed analytical skills and work in a self-directed, goal-oriented, and efficient manner
- You enjoy working in a team on projects
- You are a native-level German speaker and fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A constantly evolving and exciting product. You become part of the digital event industry from day one
- Fair compensation: 1200 euros per month for a working time of 20 hours per week
- You’ll be part of a young and dynamic working environment in a highly motivated and rapidly growing team
- Exciting tasks in an interdisciplinary and international team
- Room for self-development and independent thinking and action
- Diverse insights and experiences in a rapidly growing Berlin-based software startup with renowned clients
- A great office in Berlin Mitte/Prenzlauer Berg with coffee and cold beverages
- Modern hardware for your work in the office or at home
- Opportunities for remote work
Then please send your application to jobs(at)real-life-interaction.de.