Product Owner (m/f/d)
We are a fast-growing startup from Berlin with the vision to revolutionize events both digitally and analog. This is a tall order!
talque’s innovative software solution enables our customers, sponsors and their participants to make major events such as trade fairs, congresses and conferences digital. These include well-known event formats from the start-up world, large trade fairs and film festivals, such as the Marché du Film in Cannes. talque’s solution is already being used in 16 countries worldwide and by more than 300 customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Talque is looking for a Product Owner in Berlin who will work closely with Engineering, Design and Operations to deliver the ultimate roadmap for our features.
- You continuously work on the development of our products and product visions; for this you are responsible for the product objectives, the roadmap as well as the product backlog.
- You clarify business and technical requirements in detail, prioritize and plan the task packages and translate them into epics for the sprints.
- You help plan each work cycle internally by reviewing priorities, availability, and optimal matching of people to projects. This includes our 3-week sprints as well as the 3-month OKR meetings and the long-term roadmap. You will periodically share updates, so that everyone is aware of what’s going on behind the scenes.
- You are deeply involved in the customer and user side.
- You are ensuring quality and implement a continuous improvement culture within the team.
- Self-organized, passionate, and hands-on problem solver with strong analytical skills
- At least 2-year experience with SCRUM and other management frameworks in a medium or large-scale internet software company (role: product owner)
- Relevant experience in building technical and especially larger user-facing products
- You have a proven track record of building customer-facing products
- Profound UX knowledge and an eye for coherent design
- You can write technical requirements, and define support requirements and processes
- You communicate with clarity, precision, and empathy
- You can identify the genuine needs based on a customer’s wish list of features
- You speak fluent English
- Development opportunities: You are significantly involved in the further development of our exciting product, which evolves daily. We give you room for professional and personal growth and independence.
- Responsibility: You will work directly with the founders and make real contributions from day one. You will use modern software development paradigms (Agile, Lean).
- Confidence: You are responsible for actively helping to shape processes and projects and enjoy flexible working hours.
- Team spirit: We are a young and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies and a long-term cooperation.
- Working environment: In the dynamic heart of Berlin (Mitte/Prenzlauer Berg) we offer you a nice office. As a digital start up, we live the culture of mobile working and allow you to work from home or on the road. In addition, you will be equipped with everything you need for your job right from the start: from laptops to drinks, fresh fruit and very good coffee!
- Compensation: Fair and performance-based pay in the IT industry
- Flexible working hours and 27 vacation days (core working hours)
Please send your application via email to jobs(at)real-life-interaction.de.
We look forward to getting to know you!