SENIOR GOOGLE APP ENGINE PYTHON BACKEND DEVELOPER (m/f/d) Combined Event Tech
Are you as good at coding as MacGyver is at bomb disposal?
Then you've come to the right place!
We are a young startup in the heart of Berlin with the vision to revolutionize event management, interaction and project communication. We improve management processes in the background and perfect networking, communication, marketing and interaction via app/web app, website plugins, talqueView and much more. Technically the talque universe is already at a very high standard but we always want to reach new galaxies. We started about two years ago in the niche of event management and are already very successful (already used at about 100 conferences like Pirate Summit, TechChill, Festival de Cannes, Heise Events, Latitude59, Startup Safari, Droidcon and others).
From now on we would like YOU to be decisively involved in the development of our backend for the CMS, app/web app, website plugins, talqueView, API's and more (www.talque.com):
- Help us to build a bullet-proof backend (Google Appengine Python)
- Implement and refine search functionality (Elasticsearch)
- You will collaborate with our product dev and designer on prototyping and implementing new features
- Team up with our extremely experienced yet unpretentious CTO
- Of course you know Python and how to design and build REST APIs for a single-page web app
- Ideally you have many experience with the Google Cloud Platform, in particular Appengine/Python
- You have a degree in the area of computer science/information systems or equivalent work experience
- Experience with AWS is optional but definitely a plus
- Optionally, you have some interest/experience in mobile app (Cordova, React Native) and Wordpress plugin development.
- You take pride in your code and unit testing is not an alien concept
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- English is our primary language
- Young and dynamic working environment in a highly motivated team
- You work directly with the founders and will make real contributions from day one
- Make your way with constantly new technologies (e.g. iBeacon)
- Direct mentoring by our CTO
- Flat organization and quick promotions
- Modern software development paradigms (Agile, Lean)
- A beautiful, bright office with a great view
Please send your application (incl. gitHub link or project portfolio) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.