KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER EVENT SaaS (m/f/d)
If you can manage and sell a spaceship, you've come to the right place.
You don't sashay away from a complex and mature product and can explain technical aspects to the customer in an understandable way and name its advantages exactly? Do you feel comfortable in a startup environment? Hands-On-Mentality is not just a term for you? Then you have come to the right place. We are a young startup in the heart of Berlin with the vision to revolutionize event management and project communication. This is a big task!
We are a young startup in the heart of Berlin with the vision to revolutionize event management, interaction and project communication. We improve management processes in the background and perfect networking, communication, marketing and interaction via app/web app, website plugins, talqueView and much more. Technically the talque universe is already at a very high standard but we always want to reach new galaxies. We started about two years ago in the niche of event management and are already very successful (already used at about 100 conferences like Pirate Summit, TechChill, Festival de Cannes, Heise Events, Latitude59, Startup Safari, Droidcon and others).
We want YOU to bring us even further forward:
- You are responsible for sustainably expanding our customer base. This means, in consultation with the CEO, that you are responsible for the implementation from the identification of potential customers via the approach, offer design and negotiation to the conclusion of the contract.
- Customer acquisition mainly in the field of event management and, if necessary, as a SaaS and PaaS for companies (e.g. in training management).
- You will hold customer meetings on site and proactively take part in industry-relevant events.
- Integration in project implementation of customer projects.
- Direct component in the process of organizational development.
- You develop customer clusters and customer segmentations on your own responsibility.
- Acquisition and analysis of direct customer feedback and at the point-of-use.
- Conception and implementation of innovative pricing models.
- With increasing responsibility and according to your abilities you will improve our business model and take over tasks of strategic product development.
- You will also identify potential customer groups and multipliers within specific industries.
- Graduate or student of economics, finance, business informatics or related subjects.
- Business sense and at the same time great enthusiasm for sophisticated technologies.
- You have achieved your first verifiable successes in which you were able to prove your sales skills.
- Very good communication paired with negotiation skills and good analytical skills.
- Your creativity, ambition, and passion to sell will help you to build and expand your customer network.
- You generally enjoy dealing with people and are emphatic in dealing with customers.
- Very good networker; at best with a verifiable network in the event sector.
- Attention to detail, team spirit, creative and analytical approach to problem solving.
- You are a strong communicator in both German and English and have good reasoning skills and persuasiveness.
- You are constantly learning in your fields of interest and are always up to date.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Young and dynamic working environment in a highly motivated team.
- You work directly with the founders and make real contributions from day one.
- Direct mentoring by the CEO and experienced professionals.
- Flat organization and fast promotions.
- Creative freedom and great independence.
- A beautiful, bright office with a great view.
Please send your application to email@example.com. Further questions? Call Tassilo, CEO of talque, at +49 (0)30 - 55653337 or mobile +49 (0)151 - 11580104.