JUNIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER (m/f/d)
Want to make your first steps on the broadway of technology? You want a seat in the TARDIS?
Then you've come to the right place!
We are a young startup in the heart of Berlin with the vision to revolutionize event management and project communication. That's a big task! We start in the growing market of event management with an already very experienced product. talque solves painpoints of all event managers and teams. Accordingly talque is already successful and we were able to win a good 30 conferences (such as Tec Summit, Pirate Summit, CEBIT, Learntec, SCALE18) in just under a year.
From now on we would like YOU to be decisively involved in the development of our web app (www.talque.com):
- Help us to build a bullet-proof backend (Google Appengine Python)
- You will collaborate with our product dev and designer on prototyping and implementing new features
- Team up with our extremely experienced yet unpretentious CTO
- A qualifying degree in the last 1.5 years, preferably in the area of computer science/information systems/media design or similar. No prior work experience necessary
- Of course you know Python and at least one web framework
- Ideally you have already some experience with the Google Cloud Platform, in particular Appengine
- You take pride in your code and unit testing is not an alien concept
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- English is our primary language
- Young and dynamic working environment in a highly motivated team
- You work directly with the founders and will make real contributions from day one
- Direct mentoring by our CTO
- Flat organization and quick promotions
- Modern software development paradigms (Agile, Lean)
- A beautiful, bright office with a great view
Please send your application (incl. gitHub link or project portfolio) via email to email@example.com. Further questions? Call Volker, our CTO, at +49 (0)30 – 55653337.