Internship Sales & Marketing Event Tech
We are a fast growing startup from Berlin with the vision to revolutionize events both digitally and on-site. talque is a cloud-based event platform for virtual, hybrid and on-site events: Trade shows, conventions, startup and networking events as well as festivals and much more. We offer attendees an innovative event experience while helping event organizers plan and execute their event. talque perfects networking, communication, marketing and interaction via mobile app and web app.
In recent years, hundreds of events (including Festival de Cannes, BioFach, Pirate Summit, Heise Events, LearnTec, Achema, Startup Safari, Jazzahead, Banking Summit) have taken place as on-site, fully digital or hybrid events via the talque platform. 1:1 video meetings, speed dates, virtual roundtables, spontaneous digital get togethers, livestreams, webinars and marketing for sponsors and exhibitors are only a small part of talque’s overall scope.
- Support in the management of sales and marketing projects
- Tasks in creating presentations and proposals
- Data management and analyses in and with our CRM
- Assistance in social media management and other marketing activities
- Tasks in creating content for our website
- Support in event management
- Preferably a mandatory internship (part of curriculum) for at least 3 months
- Study focus: Marketing, Events, Digitalization
- First experiences in the areas of B2B marketing & sales as well as event industry are an advantage
- Good knowledge of common office applications (Google Suite)
- Knowledge of CRM systems is an advantage
- Broad application knowledge of software tools and web services
- Strong analytical skills as well as an independent, goal-oriented and efficient way of working
- Flexibility, ability to work under pressure and enthusiasm for teamwork
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting product that evolves on a daily basis. You are part of the digital event industry from day one.
- Young and dynamic working environment in a highly motivated and strongly growing team
- You get to work in challenging areas and take on exciting tasks and sub-projects in an interdisciplinary teamFlat hierarchies and pronounced pragmatism
- Freedom for self-development and independent thinking and acting
- You will gain diverse insights and experience at a fast-growing Berlin software startup with renowned customers
- Great office in Berlin Mitte/Prenzlauer Berg
Then please send your application to jobs(at)real-life-interaction.de.