Take your first steps. Explore, learn and grow in a team that accompanies a complex and emerging product.
Why talque? Because here you will meet a small but very experienced team where you can learn a lot in a short time. During your time at talque you will work very closely with the team. You will receive tasks and achieve a real impact.
Starting immediately, we want YOU to help – and learn from us (www.talque.com):
- Help us to complete and polish our tasks in development, marketing, communication, testing or distribution
- You will collaborate with our product dev, sales manager, marketing manager or designer on various tasks
- Team up with our extremely experienced yet unpretentious CTO and CEO
- Currently pursuing a BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Communication, Design or equivalent training, who wishes to gain hands-on experience in an start-up setting – career changer are also very welcome
- A strong work ethic, an eagerness to jump in and help fix things
- Curiosity about how things work and tenacity to learn
- Self awareness and a desire to improve your skills
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy
- English is our primary language
- Young and dynamic working environment in a highly motivated team
- You work directly with the founders and will make real contributions from day one
- Direct mentoring by our CTO or CEO
- Flat organization and quick promotions
- Modern software development paradigms (Agile, Lean)
- A beautiful, bright office with a great view
Please send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Further questions? Call Volker, our CTO, at +49 (0)30 – 55653337.