Head of development (m/f/d)
We are a fast growing startup from Berlin with the vision to revolutionize events both digitally and hybrid and on site. It’s a big job!
talque’s innovative software solution enables organizers, sponsors and their participants to organize successful and interactive digital and hybrid events such as festivals, congresses, conferences and trade fairs. This includes well-known event formats from the start-up world, world-leading industry events and film festivals such as the Marché du Film in Cannes. talque’s solution is already in use in 18 countries around the world.
Covid-19 has led to a strong boost to digitization in the event industry. Our company is in an extreme growth phase with a very successful and advanced product.
We are now looking for you to expand our development team and take our agile approach to the next level and develop our web app / backend.
The team currently consists of 6 in-house developers with the aim of expanding it to 10-12. We are looking for a team leader who is enthusiastic about creating and maintaining high quality software.
- You should build and support a first-class team of developers who feel independent, productive and satisfied. You will be responsible for getting the team on the road to success and for coaching and guiding them.
- You expand and reorganize the team and its processes. You ensure that the tools and workflows are always right. Help us expand and polish our front end and make our back end more scalable and more secure.
- You help with the internal planning of each work cycle by improving our Scrum process, checking priorities, availability and the optimal assignment of employees to projects. You regularly provide updates to management and the rest of the team so everyone knows what’s going on behind the scenes.
- You work with product development and the product owner to create prototypes and implement new functions.
- Work together with our experienced CTO and develop into deputy CTO.
- YOU have a degree in computer science / information systems or an equivalent degree as well as sound work experience.
- Of course you know Python and know how to design and build REST APIs for single-page web applications.
- You are also experienced with our frontend frameworks Angular, Typescript, Vue.js and maybe Angular JS (our old system). Ideally, you already have experience with the Google Cloud Platform (Appengine / Python) and AWS.
Optionally, you have interest / experience in the development of mobile applications (Cordova, React Native) and maybe WordPress plugins.
- You are proud of your code and you are no stranger to unit tests.
- You have experience in building and leading resilient teams.
- English is our main language
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Young and dynamic work environment in a highly motivated team
- You work directly with the founders and will make real contributions from day one
- Modern software development paradigms (Agile, Lean)
- A nice, bright office in the heart of Berlin
Then please send your application to jobs (at) real-life-interaction.de.