EVENT PROJECT MANAGER (m/f/d)
Do you love events and are you able to implement projects in this area pragmatically from the kick-off to the evaluation? Do you have an open and communicative style, are you good at explaining and feel comfortable in dealing with customers? Do you manage to keep many balls in the air at the same time and have a natural affinity for technically complex products?
Then you've come to the right place!
talque is a cloud-based event platform that serves as a sophisticated content management system for the event organisers, in addition to the participant perspective.
Even before COVID-19, talque has made a name for itself in the worldwide event industry, thanks to its sophisticated networking component, which helps participants and organisers of analogue events to simplify the communicative part among themselves and also to make it more interesting.
Our big breakthrough came in June with the first digital Marché du Film in Cannes, which we transformed from an analogue on-site event into a fully digital event with 1:1 video meetings, speed dates, virtual roundtables, spontaneous digital get-togethers, live streams and webinars within 3 months.
In the meantime we even count the six largest trade fairs in Germany among our customers and things are progressing well.
We are a fast-growing start-up from Berlin with the vision to revolutionise events both digital and analogue. A great task!
In order to make high-quality event experiences accessible to as many organisers and participants as possible, we are now looking for reinforcement in the area of project management.
- Starting with the kick-off, you will be responsible for the coordination, planning and management of customer events and projects.
- You are the direct organisational contact person for our customers and share their joys and sorrows
- You will support and advise the customer in data transfer and data maintenance into the content management system as well as in the technical processing on schedule (e.g. speaker management, invitation management)
- You also help event customers with technical questions (e.g. about live streaming or webinar systems), or pass on bugs to the software development department
- You make a decisive contribution to the acquisition and analysis of direct customer feedback and at the point of use, thereby optimising project processes in the long term
- You are also happy to provide dedicated customer support during the event, sometimes even on site, to make the event a great success?
- You answer spontaneous support requests from your customers via the chat
- Graduate and/or talent in the field of event management, project management or technical support
- You have a very good technical grasp without necessarily being a nerd and are generally good with technical platforms and software
- You have professional communication skills combined with good analytical abilities
- You have a pleasant nature and enjoy communicating with customers
- Like your customers (the event managers) you can hold many balls in the air at the same time and still have fun doing so
- You already have initial experience with content management systems
- For you, theory is only the basis of your creativity
- Attention to detail, team spirit, creative and analytical approach to problem solving
- Very good knowledge of German and good written and spoken English. Other foreign languages are an advantage, as we also have many international customers
What we offer:
- Young and dynamic working environment in a highly motivated and rapidly growing team
- An exciting product that develops daily, on which you can have a direct influence yourself
- You work directly with the founders and the rest of the event team and make valuable contributions from day one
- Flat hierarchies and pronounced pragmatism
- Free space for self-development and independent thinking and acting
Then please send your application to jobs(at)real-life-interaction.de