BACKEND DEVELOPER (m/f/d)
Are you as good at coding as Doctor Who is at resurrection? You have already had your first experiences and are looking for new challenges?
Then you've come to the right place!
We are a young startup in the heart of Berlin with the vision to revolutionize event management and project communication. That's a big task! We start in the growing market of event management with an already very experienced product. talque solves painpoints of all event managers and teams. Accordingly talque is already successful and we were able to win a good 30 conferences (such as Tec Summit, Pirate Summit, CEBIT, Learntec, SCALE18) in just under a year.
From now on we would like YOU to be decisively involved in the development of our web app (www.talque.com):
- Help us to enlarge and polish our bullet-proof backend (Google Appengine Python)
- You will collaborate with our product dev and designer on prototyping and implementing new features
- Team up with our extremely experienced yet unpretentious CTO
- Of course you know Python and how to design and build REST APIs for a single-page web app
- Ideally you have some experience with the Google Cloud Platform, in particular Appengine/Python
- You have a degree in the area of computer science/information systems or equivalent work experience
- Experience with AWS is optional but definitely a plus
- Optionally, you have some interest/experience in mobile app (Cordova, React Native) and Wordpress plugin development.
- You take pride in your code and unit testing is not an alien concept
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- English is our primary language
- Young and dynamic working environment in a highly motivated team
- You work directly with the founders and will make real contributions from day one
- Make your way with constantly new technologies (e.g. iBeacon)
- Direct mentoring by our CTO
- Flat organization and quick promotions
- Modern software development paradigms (Agile, Lean)
- A beautiful, bright office with a great view
Please send your application (incl. gitHub link or project portfolio) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Further questions? Call Volker, our CTO, at +49 (0)30 – 55653337.