ASSISTANT OFFICE SERVICE (m/f/d)
Are you a student or would you like to work part-time, would you like to earn something in addition to your studies or other responsibilities with flexible time management and at the same time build up your business network?
Then you've come to the right place!
We are a young startup in the heart of Berlin with the vision to revolutionize event management and project communication. That is a large task! We start in the growing market of event management with an already very experienced product. talque solves painpoints of all event managers and business teams. Accordingly talque is already successful and we were able to win a good 30 conferences (like Tec Summit, Pirate Summit, CEBIT, Learntec, SCALE18) in less than a year.
From now on we would like YOU to support us in our office:
- Data transfer and data maintenance in Excel/Numbers and our CMS (Content-Management-System)
- Customer support for our digital app/web app
- Acceptance, processing and forwarding of external and internal enquiries (e-mail, phone)
- Quick comprehension
- Careful and accurate operation
- Very good MS-Office and Internet skills
- Software affinity and first experiences with content management systems
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
- Young and dynamic working environment in a highly motivated team
- You work directly with the founders and make real contributions from day one
- Take your path in a technological and future-oriented environment
- Flat organization and fast promotions
- Part-time employment with a chance of later full-time employment
- A beautiful, bright office with a great view
Please send your application by e-mail to email@example.com. Do you have further questions? Then please call us at +49 (0)30 - 55653337.