Website Plugin for Sponsors, Partners or Exhibitors
Responsive, detailed profiles, contact persons, Social Media & live synchronized with talqueCMS and app data
Customizable Design According to the CI of your event you have the possibility to align the plugin to your design and to create the right branding. As an example, you can easily give your partner logos a style that is round, rectangular, or with rounded corners. With additional CSS adjustments, you'll be completely open to your creativity.
Detail pages for Sponsors, Partners or Exhibitors If the visitor of your event website clicks on one of your partners, a detail page for the respective partner opens. The visitor gets now information about the company like description, website, contact email, phone number, social media profile (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) and, if the company wants this, a list of the staff or contact persons of the company which can be contacted directly in the app, if they wish.
And all of this is very easy to implement. In the talqueCMS you can create detailed profiles for all sponsors and exhibitors, filter them according to criteria such as name, sponsor type (gold, silver, platinum, etc.), exhibitor type and, if desired, present them on the landing page of your event by for example install the Wordpress plugin in your Wordpress CMS, give it the desired design and put it live on your website.
To add a partner to your event simply select the menu item Sponsors & Exhibitors in your administration area in the talqueCMS and click on Add under List.
A window will open in which you can create a detailed profile of your sponsors or exhibitors.
- You can add basic information such as name, sponsor category, exhibitor category, booth and description.
- You can give your partner an appropriate branding by adding a partner logo and background image.
- You can add your partner's contact details, such as email, phone and website, as well as social media channels for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If a partner of your event wishes to have his profile edited by his marketing department or by an agency, you can easily comply with this request by sending an invitation and an editing link. Proceed as follows:
- Click in the partner list on the created profile of your desired partner to edit it.
- Scroll the editing window all the way down.
- In the last editing item Permissions, enter the e-mail addresses of the people you want to give permission to edit.
- Once all the necessary e-mails have been entered, click on Send partner email. Now the desired persons receive a processing link, which they only have to follow, and they can already edit the profile. Voila!
And if you want to make it very filigree, there are the advanced settings for the sponsors and exhibitors.
Here you can create and edit different categories for the exhibitors and sponsors, which you can then assign to the respective partner. To create a new category, simply click on Add.
If you want to display partners on the landing page of your event according to category, so that your participants know who supports you and you give your sponsors the opportunity to present themselves.
Simply place a check mark in the column featured on landing page in the respective category under sponsor categories.
If you want to know more about this plugin, just contact us.
If you have any further questions, please have a look at our FAQs or contact our support directly in the App.