Sponsors & Exhibitors
This article should help you to effectively create and edit sponsors and exhibitors for your event in the talque-CMS. All partners of your event will thank you for it.
You can create detailed profiles for all sponsors and exhibitors, filter them according to criteria such as name, sponsor type (gold, silver, platinum, etc.), exhibitor type and, if desired, present them on the landing page of your event.
To add a partner to your event simply select the menu item Sponsors & Exhibitors in your administration area in the talque-CMS and click on Add under List.
A window will open in which you can create a detailed profile of your sponsors or exhibitors.
- You can add basic information such as name, sponsor category, exhibitor category, booth and description.
- You can give your partner an appropriate branding by adding a partner logo and background image.
- You can add your partner's contact details, such as email, phone and website, as well as social media channels for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If a partner of your event wishes to have his profile edited by his marketing department or by an agency, you can easily comply with this request by sending an invitation and an editing link. Proceed as follows:
- Click in the partner list on the created profile of your desired partner to edit it.
- Scroll the editing window all the way down.
- In the last editing item Permissions, enter the e-mail addresses of the people you want to give permission to edit.
- Once all the necessary e-mails have been entered, click on Send partner email. Now the desired persons receive a processing link, which they only have to follow, and they can already edit the profile. Voila!
And if you want to make it very filigree, there are the advanced settings for the sponsors and exhibitors.
Here you can create and edit different categories for the exhibitors and sponsors, which you can then assign to the respective partner. To create a new category, simply click on Add.
You can also display sponsors on the landing page of your event according to category, so that your participants know who supports you and you give your sponsors the opportunity to present themselves.
Simply place a check mark in the column featured on landing page in the respective category under sponsor categories.
Content on sponsors or exhibitors can be updated immediately and at any time, even after or while the event is running and participants have downloaded the talque app from the Apple App Store™ and Google Play™. There is no limit to the number of content uploads via CSV files.