Sales Manager (m/f/d)
You can quickly identify customer needs, contextualize them within our platform, and find the right solution for our customers? You excel at selling and have a friendly, communicative nature, and you are enthusiastic about technically complex products?
Then you are in the right place.
Talque is a rapidly growing startup from Berlin with the goal of revolutionizing events both digitally and analogously.
For 8 years, talque has been providing a cloud-based event platform for efficient event management. We enable our customers to create and experience events such as trade fairs, conferences, and conventions in a digital or hybrid format. talque’s solution is already being used by over 300 customers in 18 countries worldwide.
Now, with your help, we aim to professionally market talque nationally and internationally, generating a boost in visibility and reach. Our technology is so advanced and innovative that achieving complete market penetration is only a matter of time.
- Identifying and directly approaching potential customers from the event industry
- From the initial contact, you will take over communication with our partners and organizers
- Until the operational handover to our project management team, you will be the central point of contact for our customers
- You identify the customers’ needs and present the solutions talque can offer
- You advise and support our customers in implementing their events with talque
- You create proposals and accompany the customer from initial contact to contract closure
- You prepare customer information in a way that enables our project management team to efficiently carry out the event
- You contribute to the acquisition and analysis of success-related metrics and help optimize internal processes and workflows
- Graduate and/or talent in the field of Sales Management, Customer Relationship Management, or Marketing
- You have a knack for sales and have already gained initial experience in sales and/or business development
- Strong hands-on mentality
- You have a very good technical understanding, without necessarily being a nerd, and you are generally proficient with technical platforms and software
- You have professional communication skills combined with good analytical abilities
- You can inspire your customers and, like them (mostly event managers), juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- Very good German skills and good English skills both written and spoken
- You will work in a young and dynamic environment within a highly motivated and rapidly growing team
- Flat hierarchies and a strong pragmatism
- Freedom for self-development and independent thinking and acting
- We naturally show appreciation for our employees through fair and equitable compensation
- As a digital startup, we embrace the culture of remote work, allowing everyone on our team to work from home or on the go
- As a talque team member, you will be equipped with everything you need for your job, from a MacBook to beverages, fresh fruit, and excellent coffee!
- Employee program: You will receive up to 35% discount on products from renowned companies such as Adidas, Apple, Expedia, home24, Samsung, De’Longhi, Epson, Lancôme, Reebok, KENWOOD, Movie Park, and many more.
- We are looking for you to join our office in Düsseldorf, which currently has 5 employees. You will also have the opportunity to get to know your colleagues at the headquarters in Berlin (Mitte/Prenzlauer Berg).
Then please send your application to jobs(at)real-life-interaction.de.