Project Manager Software Development (m/d/f)
We are a fast-growing startup from Berlin with the vision to revolutionize events both digitally and analog. This is a tall order!
talque’s innovative software solution enables our customers, sponsors and their participants to make major events such as trade fairs, congresses and conferences digital. These include well-known event formats from the start-up world, large trade fairs and film festivals, such as the Marché du Film in Cannes. talque’s solution is already being used in 16 countries worldwide and by more than 300 customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Talque is looking for a Project Manager Software Development in Berlin who will manage customer and internal projects and take over the leadership of the development team.
- You are jointly responsible for the professional and quality-oriented implementation of internal projects and have a forward-looking view of budgets, capacities and schedules.
- You coordinate all project participants and are the link between the project team, internal departments and external partners.
- You define project scopes and goals
- You set a budget, schedule and create a communication plan
- You foster cross-functional collaboration and communication
- You design, organize and moderate meetings and events
- Self-organized, passionate, and hands-on problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Experience with agile frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban
- Relevant experience in building technical and especially larger user-facing products
- Experience in software development and managing software projects
- Technical affinity and willingness to learn new technologies
- You communicate with clarity, precision, and empathy
- You can identify the genuine needs based on a customer’s wish list of features
- You speak fluent English
- Opportunities: You are significantly involved in the further development of our exciting product, which evolves daily. We give you room for professional and personal growth and independence.
- Responsibility: You will work directly with the founders and make real contributions from day one. You will use modern software development paradigms (Agile, Lean).
- Confidence: You are responsible for actively helping to shape processes and projects and enjoy flexible working hours.
- Team spirit: We are a young and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies and a long-term cooperation.
- Working environment: In the dynamic heart of Berlin (Mitte/Prenzlauer Berg) we offer you a nice office. As a digital start up, we live the culture of mobile working and allow you to work from home or on the road. In addition, you will be equipped with everything you need for your job right from the start: from laptops to drinks, fresh fruit and very good coffee!
- Compensation: Fair and performance-based pay in the IT industry
- Flexible working hours and 27 vacation days (core working hours)
Please send your application via email to email@example.com.
We look forward to getting to know you!